Ultimate Moviegoing Under the Stars
Harkins welcomes guests to experience open-air cinema on a rooftop adjacent to Harkins Camelview at Fashion Square in Scottsdale. With movie showings of fan-favorites on Friday and Saturday evenings, the Moonlight Cinema® experience features state-of-the-art digital projection on a huge screen, reclining beach chairs and wireless high-fidelity stereo headphones. No need to pack a chair. Lounge in style in our reclining beach chairs. Guests will be immersed in the magic of movies, all while enjoying Harkins Ultimate Moviegoing® including signature movie snacks and cocktails in Arizona’s gorgeous evening weather with family and friends under a moonlit sky.
Moonlight Cinema is a one-of-a-kind movie experience perfect for a date night, family fun or a night out with friends to enjoy Arizona’s exquisite evenings.
Tickets are only $14 each. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot in advance today!
Moonlight Cinema Details
- Location: Top level of the Brown Garage adjacent to Harkins Camelview. Park nearby for convenient access.
- Pricing: Admission is only $14 per movie.
- Featuring fan-favorite movie titles each weekend.
- Guests can enjoy a variety of delicious concession offerings including the Harkins signature Big Screen Burger, artisanal flatbreads, fresh baked cookies and Harkins award-winning popcorn.
- Moviegoers can select a beverage from a diverse list of handcrafted cocktails, wines, local beers, bottled drinks and decadent hot cocoa, or try the new Moonlight Cinema signature cocktail, The Stardust, for only $7.
- Guests are encouraged to dress warm for cool Arizona evenings. Exclusive Harkins Moonlight Cinema blankets are available for purchase for extra movie snuggling.
WHERE DO I PARK?
Parking is available on any level of the parking garage near Camelview at Fashion Square. Park in the Brown Garage adjacent to the theatre for quick and convenient access to Moonlight Cinema.
WHERE DO I PURCHASE TICKETS?
Tickets are available online at Harkins.com or the theatre box office. Advance tickets are encouraged.
CAN I BRING MY OWN BLANKET TO MOONLIGHT CINEMA?
Yes. Guests will be permitted to bring their own blanket to keep warm. With or without a blanket, guests are encouraged to dress warm for Arizona's cool evenings. Exclusive Moonlight Cinema blankets are also available on site for purchase.
WILL I STILL BE ALLOWED IN IF I ARRIVE AFTER THE MOVIE STARTS?
Yes. Guests will be permitted in the show after the start time. However, guests are encouraged to arrive early to allow for time to pick up some delicious snacks and handcrafted drinks such as Harkins Big Screen Burger, artisanal flatbreads and other house-made plates, in addition to traditional snack bar favorites.
WILL CONCESSIONS BE AVAILABLE?
Yes! Items including the Harkins signature Big Screen Burger, artisanal flatbreads, fresh baked cookies and Harkins award-winning popcorn will be available for purchase from a walk-up concession stand next to the Moonlight Cinema. Additionally, a selection of beverages will be available for purchase including handcrafted cocktails, wine, beer, espresso drinks and decadent hot cocoa. Cash, credit, Harkins gift cards and My Harkins Awards Dollars will be accepted. Make sure to check out the various Moonlight Combos, matching up food and beverage fan-favorites such as the Cookie & Cocoa Combo or Chicken and Waffles Combo, that are also available. Loyalty Cups are not redeemable.
I AM A MY HARKINS AWARDS MEMBER. WILL I EARN POINTS FOR MOONLIGHT CINEMA PURCHASES?
Yes. Moonlight Cinema purchases qualify for My Harkins Awards Points.
CAN I USE MY POPCORN PERKS®/POPCORN AWARDS?
Yes. Moonlight Cinema admission will activate a Popcorn Award from a member’s Perks balance for a free medium popcorn. However, it will not be upgradeable.
CAN I GET MY LOYALTY CUP REFILLED?
No. We will not be pouring any fountain drinks from the walk-up concession stand. Only bottled drinks will be available.
WHAT HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE?
The safety and comfort of our guests remains our highest priority and we take this responsibility very seriously. Face coverings are strongly encouraged for all guests. We have many protocols in place to ensure everyone can enjoy their movies in a safe environment. Some of these protocols include:
- Regularly disinfecting touchpoints, objects, and surfaces.
- Employee fever checks and symptom screenings.
- Frequent handwashing by employees.
- Requiring face coverings for all employees.
- Regularly disinfecting of headsets after guest use.